SASP Peer Success Coaches
SASP Peer Success Coaches are successful and accomplished upper-class students dedicated to supporting students along their Academic Journey.
Students in First Year Seminars, Transfer Seminars and specialty cohorts – APPLE Corps, Adelante, Dream.US, Early Start – receive their own dedicated (and super friendly!) SASP Peer Success Coach to guide them through their first year at John Jay and beyond. As one of their first connections at John Jay, Peer Success Coaches
- familiarize students with the college
- make referrals to campus resources
- offer ongoing tips for academic success
- connect them to friends and mentors.
They also offer individual and group success coaching sessions to help students
- identify academic and professional goals
- craft a realistic plan to achieve these goals
- find solutions to all kinds of obstacles.
Interested in joining our team? Apply for the fall 2024 semester here.