Diversity Facts & Resources
Committed to diversity
- We have the most diverse student body of CUNY’s senior colleges.
- Our student body is 44% Hispanic, 21% White, 20% African-American and 12% Asian.
- 130+ nationalities are represented.
- About one-third of our students were born in another country and raised in NYC.
- 50% of our students are the first in their family to attend college.
Committed to excellence
Top 5 Multicultural & Inclusive Colleges in NYC
Committed to inclusion
Majors & Minors
Latin American and Latina/o Studies
Spanish Legal Interpretation
Spanish Legal Translation
Spanish Legal Translating and Interpretation
Advanced Certificate in Race and Criminal Justice
Student Success Initiatives
Committed to success
The Ronald E. McNair Program
Ronald H. Brown Law School Prep