Emergency Metro Card Program
The Emergency Metro Card Program provides students experiencing a temporary transportation emergency with assistance. A temporary transportation emergency is defined as
- Housing-insecure students in need of transportation to navigate housing services.
- Stolen book bag and/or wallet containing metro card/money to purchase metro card to go home.
- Loss of Metro Card on campus or on the way to campus.
Terms and Conditions of the Emergency Metro Card Program
- I understand that I must be enrolled and have completed at least one semester before applying.
- I understand that exceptions are made for first-semester freshmen/transfer students if there is a high-risk need. Additional documentation is required to verify the need.
- I understand that I must be enrolled in the current semester to receive an Emergency Metro Card.
- I understand that I may be eligible for metro cards based on my current class schedule and financial need.
- I understand that this application is for Emergency Transportation assistance only.