We encourage you to contact us early in the proposal development process at email@example.com.
External Funding Opportunities
- RF-CUNY Research Opportunities for CUNY Biomedical, Health, Science, and Social Science Faculty
- RF-CUNY Relief Opportunities for CUNY Relief Opportunities for CUNY Arts and CUNY Arts and Culture Faculty
- Notable upcoming Funding Opportunities
- Federal Funding by Agency
Internal funding opportunities
- OAR Funding Programs
- OAR Annual Awards
- PSC-CUNY Research Award Competition
- Other CUNY Funding Programs
- Funded Faculty Incentive Program (*post-award program)
- CUNY Interdisciplinary Research Grant Program
- ASRC's Fall 2022 Grants Bootcamp for CUNY Faculty
GrantForward allows you to search for opportunities and save them in a personal account or profile. New users must use their John Jay email address to register for a free institutional account. By registering for an account, you can save your grant searches and create alerts for new funding opportunities. Once you create your profile, GrantForward will suggest funding sources that match your areas of research. You can manually enter your research areas into your profile or you can upload a CV or list a webpage containing your publications and GrantForward will automatically generate a list of recommended funding opportunities. As an added social media-type feature, you can conduct a profile search to find other researchers registered with GrantForward who share similar research interests. https://www.grantforward.com/index
Please watch this webinar for a refresher on how to use GrantForward: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S_irCyfFIigjR_hT5XOaCdtIvlHefJe_/view
Faculty, staff, and students at John Jay may search for funding opportunities from over 11,500 sponsors worth $33 billion.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.