To schedule a workshop, follow the instructions below:
Log in to Navigate with your CUNYFirst credentials.
• Click Schedule an Appointment on the top right-hand side.
• Select Tutoring.
• Under Service, scroll down until you see Writing Center Workshops.
• Then click on the name of the workshop you would like to attend.
• Pick the date you would like your session. You will see available times for that day and up to 30 days after that date.
• Then click Find Available Time to choose your date and time.
• On the available time page, select whether you'd like to meet in-person or virtually.
• You can now choose a time by clicking on any of the slots that appear.
• If this workshop is for a class, please write your professor's name along with the class and section in the comments.
• You can also choose to be sent an email or a text as a reminder.
• Finally, once you are done, click the Schedule button.
• You’ll get an email confirmation right away, an email reminder the day before your appointment, and a text reminder two hours before.
The Alan Siegel Writing Center