Navigate is a a new tool that allows you to schedule appointments with advisors and coaches. Follow the steps illustrated in this tutorial or below to make an appointment.
How to Make an Appointment
- Click this link to access EAB Navigate by using your CUNYfirst credentials to log in. The EAB access link can also be found under the CUNY Services of the Web Apps tab on the John Jay College Webpage. Navigate should be compatible with all browsers except Internet Explorer.
- Click Schedule an Appointment on the top right-hand side.
- Select type of appointment and service, i.e. Academic Advisement and Planning.
- Fill out the comments section to help your advisor prepare better for your appointment.
- Click Find Available Time to choose your date and time. On the available time page, below the calendar, you can select whether you'd like to meet in person or virtually. (Click on Individual Availabilities to book an appointment with a certain advisor or coach. If you don’t have a preference, skip this part.)
- Click Schedule to go to the confirmation screen and review your appointment details.
- You’ll get an email confirmation right away, an email reminder the day before your appointment, and a text reminder 2 hours before.