MS in Protection Management How to Apply
Admission to the program will be based on the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (or international equivalent) with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Applicants with undergraduate GPAs lower than 3.0 may be required by the Graduate Admissions Committee to submit GRE scores with their applications.
- 18 undergraduate credits in the social sciences, including undergraduate statistics
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities
Students may be conditionally admitted but must complete the required courses within the first year of the program.
For any questions regarding the admissions process, contact:
Office of Graduate Admissions