CUNY2X Tech Advising & Enrollment
Christopher Church, email@example.com, is the CUNY2X Tech advisor at John Jay and works with students as they progress through the final stages of their studies and provides one-on-one academic and professional advisement.
- Computer Science Majors in their junior and senior year
- Course selection, registration, and degree-progress checks
- Connecting your computer science classes to a career path
- In-depth tech career research
- Employability prep (technical resume, whiteboarding, LinkedIn, GitHub)
- Information on tech jobs and internships
- Direct connection to partner employers and career opportunities
- Networking opportunities
To enroll in the CUNY2x Tech Advisement Cohort, please submit the attached form. The advisement cohort is limited to 150 Computer Science students and students are admitted on a rolling basis if there is availability.
Students of the CUNY2x Tech program are advised to follow this recommended course map.