Economics BS/MA Dual Admission Program
Dual Admission Accelerated Program for Economics BS/MA
- Students must have an overall GPA of 3.5
- Students are must have completed 60+ undergraduate credits at the start of the semester he or she is accepted as a BS/MA student. Transfer students applying to the program must have completed at least 12 credits at John Jay.
- Student should have completed ECO 213, ECO 255, MAT 241, or equivalent
The program requires applicants to submit the following documents:
- CUNY first student transcript and copy of current degree audit - DW
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members to provide an assessment of the student’s scholarly capabilities (including writing and communication skills)
- A personal statement of approximately 500 words detailing your qualifications and reasons for pursuing the accelerated program
- A writing sample of 5-10 pages (of a research or analytical paper)
June 1 for Fall Admission and January 10 for Spring Admission
Please note: The Admissions Committee may request interviews with applicants.