The Print Shop provides high-quality print and copy products. This busy shop provides copy/printing, binding services for faculty, staff, student clubs, and other CUNY campuses. The Print Shop works to present the most professional print products possible in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Printing Services Online. The Print Ordering System allows the JJC staff and members to send job requests to the Print Shop via their computer. If you have a print job such as flyers, banners, brochures, or any other professional print request, place your order through the online print services.
The Print Shop is powered by WebCRD—a browser-based print ordering and production application that enables you to place and manage your print orders quickly and efficiently.
It is Fast and Easy!
- Log In using your JJAY USER ID and Password
- Upload Files or Pick Files from Catalog
- Choose Print Options
- Place Your Order
Click here: https://printshop.jjay.cuny.edu/ to start using our Web Printing Services
WEBCRD Approver(s) Access
In order to approve an order submitted to the Print Shop through the online print services software, an approver must be assigned for your department. The Approver(s) form needs to be completed and signed by the department chair before it is submitted to the office of Campus Office Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to start using our Web Print Services
|Digital Printing||Offset Printing||Wide Format Printing|
|Digital black and white or color printing||One to four-color (CMYK)||Color Posters|
|One to four PMS color inks||Banners and Banners Stands|
Bindery & Finishing Services
|Booklet Binding||Saddle stitch||Folding|
|Plastic Coil binding||Staple||Collating|
The Print Shop offers a variety of printed products including:
|Books||Flyers (1/2 pg., 1/4 pg.)||Programs|
|Business cards||Letters||Routing slips|
|Copies (B&W / color)||Note pads||Tickets|
|Covers||NCR forms (2, 3, or 4 parts)||and more!|
Factors such as format, quantity, and sophistication of the publication all influence production time. Some pieces can be completed in a short turnaround time, while larger projects may take longer. Please contact the Print Shop for an approximate turnaround time before submitting your job to better schedule your project.
Delivery and Pickup
Completed work may be picked up in person or sent via interoffice mail, if requested, on the due date listed on the “Shipping Method.” Small jobs will be delivered by mailroom personnel.
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to request pick-up and delivery of all jobs, three (3) boxes or more. Let the print shop know if you will make an in-person pickup..
Copyright Information Policy
- We WILL NOT violate copyright restrictions. If you have copyrighted material that exceeds academic guidelines, please provide reprint permission with your order. If you are unfamiliar with copyright guidelines, please refer to the link above.
- Material from newspapers or magazines must have the name of the publication and the date it was published written on the original that will be copied.
- We can't reproduce multiple copies of cartoons without authorization from the syndicate that owns the copyright.
- Material taken from a book (even an instructor's manual) must have the name of the publisher and the date it was copyrighted, noted on the original that will be copied.
- Materials originating from the internet must list the Internet address or website on the original that will be copied.
- All copyrighted material can only be used once. Orders cannot be repeated for more than one term. Orders without the required information will be held and you will be notified; we will complete the request once you supply us with the appropriate requirements.
Policies & Procedures
John Jay College Policies and Procedures Compendium (Inside John Jay)
Mario ‘Alex’ De Leon
524 West 59th Street
Cellar Level, Room# C3503HH
New York City, NY 10019
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
7:00am – 5:00pm