At John Jay College, we understand the importance of having access to quality health care. While we do not endorse any particular health plans, our Health Services Center is committed to equipping our community with helpful information about available options. We encourage you to consider the following choices:
- Compassbenefit.com – International Scholar Health Insurance plan. Plan The plants at $34 per month.
- CUNY ISSSO
- DentSave - dental membership plan for $35 a year. The first visit is FREE! No waiting periods, and no pre-existing conditions clauses.
- International Student Insurance
- ISO Insurance ISO provides health Insurance plans starting $29/month.
- NY State of Health (NSH) - free or low-cost state health insurance for anyone over 18 years of age based on income.
- Stu-Dent Plan - New York University's College of Dentistry dental health plan for students. The plan starts at $195 per year. (Restorative, preventive, and emergency care)
- The Sentry Student Security Plan is health insurance for emergency care in a hospital only.
Health Services is located in the Wellness Center at 524 W59th Street, Room L68.00NB. You can contact us by phone at 212-237-8052/53, or by email at email@example.com.