For Language Faculty
Language Faculty Support
At the Modern Language Center we support the Language faculty!
All faculty members can request:
- Digital attendance reports on the class rosters
- Proctoring repeat/make-up exams - can only be scheduled and supervised by the MLC manager. (During in-person days and times only)
- Targeted one-on-one tutoring for their students
The MLC ask for faculty support with the following:
- Promotion of the MLC to increase awareness of our services, which in turn will increase visits at the center. Please view our Why Tutoring? page for more information on more visits = better grade outcomes.
- Recommendations for tutor applicants - please read our Become a Tutor page on more information on tutor qualifications.
- Resources and materials for language support in the center espcially for workshops
Thank you in advance for all of your help! Our collaboration helps students succeed!