We are the office that manages your student financial account.
The primary mission of the Office of the Bursar is to provide professional and efficient support services to John Jay College students and the campus community at large. Our core responsibilities include the maintenance of student financial records, student/third-party billing as well as collecting, safeguarding, and depositing college revenue.
- Accurately process financial transactions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate, efficient, and concise information is disseminated to our students, faculty, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Help students achieve their academic goals by providing information of all available payment options.
- Provide guidance towards establishing appropriate fiscal practices.
Tuition and fees are established by the Board of Trustees of the City University of New York and is subject to change without prior notice by action of the Board of Trustees of the City University of New York. In the event of any increase in fees of tuition charges, payments already made to the College will be treated as partial payment. Students will be notified of the additional amount due and the time and method of payment. Students who have not paid all tuition and fees by the time indicated will not be considered registered and will not be admitted to class.
Visit our Tuition, Fees & Payments page for more information.
Office of the Bursar
524 West 59th Street, Room L.70 NB
New York, NY 10019
|MON:||9:00am–4:30pm||College closed / remotely closed on 10/9/2023|