LinkedIn Learning @ John Jay College
LinkedIn Learning is free to all John Jay College faculty and staff and provides access to 16,000+ courses on a wide variety of topics.
Learn on your time.
Watch bite-sized videos or binge-watch full-length courses on a computer, phone, or tablet.
Personalize your learning.
Curate your experience with new skills in your field.
Learn tomorrow’s skills today.
Keep up with new developments in your field and future-proof your career.
To activate your LinkedIn Learning @ John Jay account, click here.
If your LinkedIn Learning @ John Jay account is already activated, click here.
You will be asked to link your new LinkedIn Learning account with your existing LinkedIn account (if you have one). This is optional and you can access LinkedIn Learning with or without linking it to your LinkedIn account.
- If you’re having problems logging in to LinkedIn Learning, please contact the JJC DoIT Help Desk here.
- If you need help using LinkedIn Learning, please contact LinkedIn Learning Support here.
- If you have questions about LinkedIn Learning @ John Jay, please contact Paul Wyatt, email@example.com.
Popular LinkedIn Learning courses for staff members include [log in to view]:
- Administrative Support Staff: Basic Skills and Competencies
- New Supervisors and Managers: Basic Skills and Competencies
- Hybrid Working Foundations
- Excel Essential Training (Office 365/Microsoft 365)
- Writing Emails People Want to Read
Popular LinkedIn Learning courses for faculty members include [log in to view]:
- SPSS for Academic Research
- Grant Writing for Education
- Teaching Techniques: Project Based Learning
- Learning How to Increase Learner Engagement
Popular LinkedIn Learning courses for everyone include [log in to view]: